Attention college students and recent graduates pursuing a career in radio!
The National Radio Talent System will be conducting the Beasley Radio Talent Institute on the campus of Emerson College in Boston from June 4-18, 2018. The Beasley Radio Talent Institute is an intense 10-day program that brings over 30 radio professionals to teach sessions on every aspect of the radio industry…on-air, sales, interactive, sports, news, production, management, marketing, programming, and more.
After completion of the Beasley Radio Talent Institute, you are highlighted to broadcasters regionally and throughout the state of Massachusetts on our website.
- What: Beasley Radio Talent Institute
- Where: Campus of Emerson College in Boston
- When: Monday, June 4 – Wednesday, June 13 , 2018
- Attended By: College Students, Recent Graduates, and Grad Students
- Number of Students Accepted: A Maximum of 25
- Student Fee: $385.00 per person.
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher (you can ask for a waiver if lower)
- A completed application form.
- It is beneficial, though not mandatory, that the student be a broadcast major or minor and/or already work at the college radio station, or interned at a radio station. We have accepted students from other majors including Business, Marketing, PR, Advertising, English, Photography, Accounting, etc.
Applications must be completed by Friday, March 2, 2018. Applications can be found on the National Radio Talent System website.