: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Promotions Coordinator to work with Country 102.5 and 98.5 The Sports Hub. You will also be part of the marketing team that assists our other great music stations: 105.7 WROR, ROCK 92.9 and HOT 96.9. We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, graphic design, promotions, and events to join our team.
Job summary: This individual will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Promotions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Assist with the station Street Team and their activities
· Assist with the coordinating and execution of on-site logistics at station events
· Organize and maintain all promotional giveaways
· Assist with maintaining the station website – creating daily unique content, writing local stories, building contests, and updating calendars
· Creating stations promotional graphics
· Creating daily engaging social media content for all platforms
· Manage prize fulfillment and winner database
· Work directly with the sales department on creating and executing sales marketing campaigns
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable) and be a proven team player with experience in customer service. Must be a social-media superstar with in-depth knowledge of all social platforms.
Proficiency in Creative Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Audition) and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) are absolutely necessary. In addition, candidates, must be efficient in Wordpress or other web CMS platforms, as well as social scheduling platforms. A flexible schedule is required, including some nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills, writing skills, problem solving skills and creativity are integral to this position.
Last date for consideration: Until filled
To apply, please mail or email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –Country 102.5
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations