- November 7, 2013
Normal 0 0 1 546 3117 25 6 3827 11.153900 0
Normal 0 0 1 522 2980 24 5 3659 11.153900 0
MEDIA / COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Television & Radio Broadcaster & Engineer / Sports / Disc Jockey / Audio & Visual Editing
· Versatile and ambitious communications professional with over 8 years experience in all aspects of live broadcasting and engineering for radio, Internet, and television.
· Experience includes: producing, engineering, and hosting multiple genres of live broadcasts, including music, news, and sports commentary / play-by-play, as well as producing segments for promotions and advertisements.
· Cultivates positive relationships with colleagues and management with particular emphasis on collaborating with cross-functional teams to exceed all expectations.
· A quick study with proven ability to assimilate and disseminate new information in clear, concise terms.
· Leadership qualities enhanced by efficiency, productivity, and passion to excel in chosen field.
Technical Skills: Final Cut Pro / Camera Switchboard / Audio & Radio Mixing Boards / Radio Automation Software / Digital DJ Software (Virtual DJ / Disco XT) / Reel-to-Reel Recording & Editing / Adobe Audition / Pro Tools / Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word / Television Cameras & supporting peripheral / Avid
SUMMARY OF STRENGTHS & QUALIFICATIONS
s Live Broadcasting s Conducts Interviews s High Technical Aptitude s Voiceovers
s Broadcast Engineer s Promotions/Advertising s Website Development s Team Player
s Relationship Management s Camera Operating / Editing s Dedicated Work Ethic s Positive Attitude
s Sony Playback s Preparing Remote Stage s Audio Operations TV/Radio s Floor Directing
NESN (New England Sports Network) Watertown, MA March 2012 to Present
· Runs camera for studio shows and remote projects
· Set up stage and equipment for remote events.
· Duties include camera operating, stage lighting, floor director and Audio 2, Playback,
DETIN8A PRODUCTIONS, Milford, MA Dec 2006 to Present
Disc Jockey / Videographer / www.masportsweb.com Owner
· Provides entertainment and video services for private functions and events; works closely with client.
· Oversees marketing, budgeting, contract negotiations, and all aspects of production and post-production.
· Manage website and broadcast weekly on Internet radio station (sports and entertainment programming).
WMRC, 1490 AM, Milford, MA June 2010 to Present
Broadcast Engineer / Sports Broadcaster
· Provides play-by-play and color commentary for High School Basketball, Football, and Milford Legion Baseball.
· Host and Co-Host various programming
· Engineer Broadcasts
Advanced Solutions International, Alexandria, VA Jan 2011 to Present
Remote Part Time Research Assistant / Videographer
· Internet Research of potential clients for sales team.
· Database building of potential clients for sales team.
POWDERFINGER PROMOTIONS, Framingham, MA Jan 2009 to May 2009
Intern / Promoter
· Contacted radio stations throughout US to ensure artists received airplay for each CD sent; tracked all college stations, kept record regarding airtime each CD received.
Education Dean College, Franklin, MA,
Bachelors Degree Communications, Arts & Entertainment Management, 2009
Graduated Cum Laude / Dean’s List, 5 Times
Associates Degree, Communications, Broadcasting, 2007
News & Sports Student of the Year, 2005-2006
• Set up stage and equipment for remote events
• Duties include studio and remote camera operating, stage lighting, floor director, Audio 2, Playback Technician
• Host and Co-Host various programming
• Engineer Broadcasts
• Database building of potential clients for sales team.
• Oversees marketing, budgeting, contract negotiations, and all aspects of production and post-production.
• Manage website and broadcast weekly on Internet radio station (sports and entertainment programming).