- July 7, 2015
WVU News • Morgantown, WV • Spring 2015
TV production for WVU campus news/PBS
Position Description. Anchor, Sports Beat Reporter
- Anchored live on set
- Produce, shoot and edit packages on Adobe Premier about WVU sports every week.
- Interview athletes, coaches, fans, and anyone involved with WVU Sports for my broadcast packages
- Produce newscasts and beat reports as well as writing teases and transitions.
- Develop timing and confidence on set as an anchor
ESPNU- Campus Connection
Position Description: Reporter
- Covered WVU Athletics including basketball and baseball
- Shooting, interviewing, editing packages that were seen on ESPN
91.7 WWVU-FM • Morgantown, WV • Fall 2012- Current
University run radio station
- Play-by-play Announcer, analyst and producer for WVU Men’s Division 1 Baseball team
- Color commentary and analyst for WVU Club Hockey and Women’s Basketball
- Co-host, researcher, producer of Fast Break podcast series focused on the NBA
- Weekly correspondent on Sports Talk Show on U92
- Pre and Post Game coverage for Women’s Basketball and Hockey
1450 WNBP-AM• Newburyport, MA• Summer 2014
Position description: Newsroom intern
- Writing casts
- Assisted in writing and producing stories
- Helped produce the morning news show
OgilvyAction • 2012- Current
Brand Ambassador for Nike Golf, Shell Motor Oil, American Express, Samsung and Barefoot Wine.
Mosaic • 2012
Part of the Boston street team on the Note Worthy Summer Tour
TigIq • 2015
Writing articles previewing NBA, NFL and college basketball games.
Canon Vixia HD
West Virginia University, Reed College of Media (Aug.2012- May 2015 )
B.S in Broadcast Journalism.
-Mike Casazza: Sports writer for Charleston Daily Mail/ West Virginia University professor
-Gina Dahlia: Chair of Television Journalism Program for WVU
-Emily Corio: West Virginia University professor and NPR reporter