- July 26, 2013
19 Pringle st
Tewksbury, MA 01876
My objective is to obtain full time employment with a desirable company where I can utilize my strong organizational skills, technical background, and ability to work well with people.
· Organized and goal-oriented, with over ten years in the audio business doing voice over work and audio production.
· Analytical problem solver, ability to anticipate issues and resolve concerns efficiently.
· Skilled at building an excellent rapport with clients and team members.
· Able to delegate effectively and motivate team members.
Communication & People Skills
· Consistently maintain a positive attitude and enjoy assisting people.
· Articulate and very effective working with people of different backgrounds and temperaments.
· Accurately record and verbally communicate detailed information.
· Cooperatively works with and trains others to produce and deliver required work.
Organization & Time Management
· Problem solver who quickly grasps complex situations and turns them into manageable tasks.
· Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
· Proven ability to understand and follow complex instructions to successful conclusions.
· Years of experience successfully managing and organizing personal time and workload.
· Collaborate in teams to produce quality results, while also being able to work well individually.
Skills & Experience
· Extensive experience with, but not limited to, Adobe Audition, Profit NexGen, Pro Tools, Digital Jukebox, Script Master, remote setup, and soundboard operations.
· Personal experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and Live Cut.
· Extensive knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
· Extensive experience with media, including television and radio experience.
2012-Current – Eliza Corp, Danvers, MA – Interaction Design Specialist/Audio Producer
Produce and edit audio for a major Health/Patient engagement company. I also am working in a team environment to deliver audio files on a timely basis.
2010-2012 – Silverlink, Burlington, MA – Audio Producer and Transcriber
Working as a contractor to produce and edit audio for a major Health/Patient engagement company. I also am working in a team environment to deliver audio files on a timely basis.
2007-2010 – Jingle Networks, Bedford, MA – Audio Production Editor and Voice Over
Produced audio files for and delivered on a timely basis. I worked mostly individually. Met demands of a highly productive company to deliver and exceed expectations. I also voiced all of the system prompts for 1-800-FREE-411.
2008-2009 – WHEB 100.3/Rock 101, Portsmouth, NH –Production Director, Copy Writer, and Editor
Wrote, produced, and voiced advertisements and shows for a large radio station. Organized and produced such advertisements and spots on a daily basis, meeting and exceeding the station’s expectations. I trained other employees of different technologies, including soundboard operation.
2007-2010 – WBCN 104.1, Boston, MA – Audio Producer and On Air Talent
I was responsible for editing and producing audio for a major terrestrial radio station. Also worked as an on air talent, having own show and producing and scheduling it in a timely manner.
2006 – WAAF 107.3/WMKK 93.7– Assistant Production Director, Editor, Copy Writer
I wrote, produced, copy wrote, and imaged advertisements for two major FM stations. I also co-produced and imaged show segments.
2003-2006 – WERZ 107.1 Clear Channel – Assistant Production Director and On Air Talent
Produced and imaged a seven station cluster. Also wrote, produced, and voiced on air show for weekday peak hours. Imaged shows and station content on an individual and team basis.
1993 – Lowell High School, Lowell, MA
1989-1993 – Burlington High School, Burlington, MA