- July 16, 2015
A fast learner and excellent writer with a proven ability to multi-task. Possesses excellent communication and customer service skills. Very organized and strong attention to detail.
I have always loved the music industry, and had my first experience in radio broadcasting while in college. I am hoping to find a career doing what I love!
• Examining real estate claims to determine initial plan of action
• Determining appropriate legal letters and drafting for review
• Contacting claimants, claims counsel, agents, and vendors
• Performing general clerical duties
• Processing check requests
Filling in for on-leave claims representative by handling active claim inquiries.
Assisting attorney in managing caseload.
Creating an Agent database to organize and manage contacts
Computer skills, clerical skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills.
• Updating client social media and newsletters
• Posting client events online to gain SEO traction
• Drafting press releases and media advisories
• Produced live on-air program
• Live-updated WMUA website
• Operated sound board
• Adhered to station and FCC regulations
• Developing strong customer service skills
• Training in alcohol intervention methods
• Demonstrating product knowledge to help advise and guide customers