Recently Graduated Filmmaker
- August 13, 2019
- Exceptional reading and writing abilities. Creative with a strong ability to multitask.
- Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Utilizes all Apple products; both hardware, and software such as Final Cut Pro X.
- Training in the use of film equipment; including Canon T6i camera, tripods, booms/microphones, lighting equipment, etc.
- Training in the use of screenwriting software, such as Celtx.
- Vast knowledge of various Social Media platforms; including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Conscientious, and Motivated with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and work independently with great success within expected critical timeframes.
- Ability and motivation to learn new computer programs with increased complexity.
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently to achieve goal.
- Dedicated to continuous learning.
Communications, Film and Media Studies; Minor in Film Studies @ Bridgewater State University
Sep 2015 — May 2019
Attended Bridgewater State University from 2015-2019 with a major in Communications, Film and Media Studies, as well as a minor in Film Studies. Additionally, was a 4-year member of the Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field teams, after being a member of those teams in high school.
Crew Member @ Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jul 2019 — Current
As a recently hired Crew Member, responsibilities include communicating with customers to provide them with their ideal order, communicating with fellow crew members to keep the line and kitchen stocked throughout the shift, ensuring that a shift is performed efficiently, and that all customers receive the best experience possible.
Grocery Associate @ Stop & Shop Co.
Jun 2016 — Aug 2018
As a grocery associate for the last three plus years, working summers, vacations, and holidays approx. 32-38 hours per week. Responsibilities included: organizing stock into appropriate shelving units according to daily needs in store front. Additionally, coordinated dates on perishable goods and rotate stock on store front when appropriate, communicated with coworkers about necessary tasks to accomplish during each shift, as well as unloaded and organized back-stock according to specifics given by supervisors. Also assisted customers with locating specific goods or other needs, utilizing interpersonal communication.