- October 28, 2013
Seeking opportunities in VO, Production, copywriting, public speaking, on-air & Programming field. Very informed, direct, determined, goal-oriented, with good sense of humor, and a lot of passion for people, plus relatable. Kristen (401) 573-6098; [email protected]
230 Moosehorn Rd.
East Greenwich, RI 02818
Cellular (401) 573-6098
Seeking a challenging position with a professional media environment, which will effectively utilize acquired broadcasting and production talents.
* Strong grasp of broadcasting techniques, and knowledge.
* Good on-air and show prep ability.
* Notable digital and technical skills.
* Very creative, copy, writing, and imaginative.
* Detail-oriented, with great work ethic.
* Quick wit, and ad-lib proficiency.
* Solid communication and public speaking.
* Good understanding of programming and music.
Diploma, Broadcasting - 2013
American Broadcasting School, Oklahoma City, OK
Curriculum: 1,025 hours of formal broadcast training of which 172 hours were completed in actual live, streaming broadcasts.
• DRS 2006 Radio Broadcast Software, and Adobe Audition Production Software and General types of Broadcast consoles/mixers.
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
Attended courses in General Studies and Counseling/Psychology between 1992 to 1996, and again September 2012.
Certificate - 2000
Summit Bible College, Cranston, RI
H.S. Diploma - 1985
Toll Gate High School, Warwick, RI
Sales - 2003 to 2013
Avon/Mary Kay, East Greenwich, RI
* Accountable for the solicitation of customers needs and purchases, growing business and customer relationships, while ensuring service, and satisfaction.
Owner/Childcare Provider - 2000 to 2001
Home Day Care, East Greenwich, RI
* Accountable for the well being and overseeing children's needs at the child care facility.
Public Speaker - 2005 to Present
Evans Ministry, Cranston, RI/Port Charlotte, FL
Speak at various women’s events including Women's Aglow Fellowship in Woodensocket, RI and S. Attleboro, MA.
1998 - went on Mission Trip to Thailand with Assion Tribal Ministries delivering medicine and medical supplies to refugee camps.
2000 Mission trip to Paraguay South America with Bob Bradbury ministries/Word of Life church, assisting with Dance and Worship.
REFERENCES FOR KRISTEN FRENCH
American Broadcasting School
4511 S.E. 29th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73115
Lead Instructor: Ron Smith
(405) 672-6511 or (888) 677-5227