- January 7, 2014
31 Standish Avenue ♦ Quincy, MA 02170 ♦ (617) 756-3745 [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Detailed-oriented, organized, and efficient with experience supporting staff in a professional and challenging environment. Good verbal and written communications skills and adept at working in a fast-paced setting that requires both technical and interpersonal capabilities. A motivated self-starter, highly trustworthy, ethical and discreet, and committed to outstanding results.
Certified in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook; Lotus Notes, CRM Database, Goldmine, Salesforce, Paradox and Voyager
Kelly Services, Boston, MA 2012 – Present
Office Support Coordinator
· Temporary, full time hour assignments, assisting with various office functions for J. Jill Headquarters.
· Coordinate pre-store openings.
· Coordinate and host J. Jill District and Store Manager’s conferences local, and out of state.
· Design reports in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
National Quality Review, Boston, MA 2008 – 2011
· Worked closely with clients to collect, collate, transcribe and record customer responses to marketing surveys.
· Collaborated with data analysts to ensure data integrity, and database and report accuracy that increased productivity and ensured data quality that improved product delivery.
· Conceived, recommended and implemented methods to increase report processing efficiency.
· Worked closely with analysts to design and deploy processes that responded to highly selective custom tailored priority requirements by key customers.
· Managed the Paradox an Access software applications to ensure timely delivery of email and mail to survey respondents in order to meet stringent client schedules for receipt of customer data.
Romaine Financial Services, Quincy, MA 2005 – 2008
Securities Service Coordinator
· Initiated and processed all client security applications.
· Prepared Insurance Summary Reports.
· Maintained list of current insurance policies, beneficiaries and the status of estate plan.
· Proficient in CFN Client Relationship Management (CRM) System.
· Collaborated data for administration in Goldmine Client Relationship Management System.
SES Americom (Division of GE), Alexandria, VA 1999 – 2005
Traffic Broadcast Manager
· Supervised the coordinating department which provided satellite and fiber optic communication services to business, government and global media such as CNN, ABC and Fox.
· Managed a 10 person call center, working with sales, and arranging demonstrations.
· Recruited, interviewed, hired, and trained a responsive staff to build rapport with prospects and contribute in the overall sales effort to close business through responsiveness and flexibility.
· Arranged and facilitated demonstrations to highlight call center capabilities assisted in trade shows, forums, and facilitated client/sales interaction.
New Horizons, Boston, MA Certificates: Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint
Suffolk University, Boston, MA Associates, Business Management
Quincy Junior College, Quincy, MA College Preparation Program
North Quincy High School, Quincy, MA High School Diploma