- January 11, 2015
Dianne M. Paquette
58 Pelham Road
Salem NH 03079
MBA, Franklin Pierce University, Leadership 2010 gpa 3.49
BA, Franklin Pierce University, Business Management Cum Laude 1994
AS, Franklin Pierce University, Business Management 1993
PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE
3/2013 to Present, Source One Technical Solutions (assigned to Siemens Water Technologies LLC)Senior Corporate Credit Collections Analyst
- Performs the timely collection of accounts receivable for an assigned group of customers.
- Review and approve all Lien Waivers, Claim Waivers as presented.
- Responds timely to customers' queries and requests concerning billing and other issues and works with Customer Service and other groups to resolve them.
- Works closely with all internal customers to resolve past due accounts and avoid the placement of customers on credit hold.
- Reviews sales orders which default for manual credit review and notifies the Credit Analysts of customers which require credit limit adjustments.
- Escalates to the Collections Supervisor and Credit Analysts customers who exhibit a financial inability to pay; identifies uncollectible amounts and timely submits write-off requests to the Credit and Collections Manager.
- Acts as the first point of contact for external customer complaints. Adheres to internal policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Able to deal with conflict and negotiate successful outcomes with internal and external customers; must be customer-focused, diplomatic and tactful.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Dependable, flexible and adaptable and able to work in a self-directed manner in a fast paced shared services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (especially phone skills).
- SAP experience over 20 years, Experience with GetPaid Sunguard AR software, Excel
- Good training and mentoring skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word & Outlook).
January 2013 to Present – WNHN 94.7 FM, 126 Pleasant St, Concord NH - On Air Personality and Producer“Retro Radio Disco” and “Classic Radio Theatre”
- Producer, voice over broadcaster, On-Air personality for "Retro Radio Disco".
- Working to assist gathering material for shows, sound editing and production.
- Recording promotional spots as requested. Using home recording studio as well as station equipment as needed for production.
- Produced shows such as "Classic Radio Theatre" from raw files
- Produced and recorded station ID's as requested both at Studio and in home studio. Familiar with station server functions and Station Play creator, Audacity recording software, Studio 1 Software, Cool Edit Pro recording software all used. Rode NT-1A microphone, Presonus Audiobox interface equipment.
- Produce and direct and on air talent for Retro Radio Disco show.
2/24/09 to Present- Osram Sylvania, 100 Endicott St, Danvers MA 01923 –Corporate Credit Specialist
- Coordinate timely collection of assigned regional area, portfolio of approximately 23 million dollars, through oral and written communication. Daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Establish and negotiate payment of outstanding Accounts Receivable balances, monitor customer compliance with full payment of outstanding balance and also arrange payment plans as needed to achieve full payment through SAP system.
- Resolve disputes with customers concerning payment, receipt of goods, rebates, claims and chargebacks. Provide proof of delivery as required to secure payment.
- Processing of new applications for credit in assigned area, establishing credit lines up to 50K and preparing for manager’s approval of lines exceeding 50K.
- Consistent contact with Customer Service as needed and Sales Representatives and Sales Management to maintain a cohesive and transparent resolution to customer payment and dispute issues.
- Processing collection activity through SAP system, interfacing with Mysylvania.com, Salesforce.com, EZ Suites, Lotus Notes, Sharepoint systems, Timezone payroll processing and Dun and Bradstreet reporting system daily.
- Review of weekly discount report for assigned area to insure compliance with policy and discount terms. Enforce adherence to a variable database of terms and discount policies predetermined at the time of sale to each customer.
3/2008 to 2/2009 – CCS Companies, Inc, River Road, Andover MA 01810 – Collections Supervisor
- Direct report and supervision of 40-60 Collection staff.
- Training assistance and staff development as required.
- Preparation of reports from auto dialer system regarding collector performance as needed.
- Monitoring staff ratios to auto dialer needs daily to maintain consistent coverage and minimize down time of auto dialer system.
- Coaching and mentoring staff to insure skillset training was achieved and maintained.
- Monitoring staff for professional demeanor and compliance with Fair Debt Collections Practices Act while they performed collection duties.
- Processing ADP payroll entries for assigned staff daily.
- Support staff by addressing any calls that require escalation of efforts to resolve.
4/2007 to 2/2008- Segula Technologies, Bedford NH, Senior Collections Representative
- Responsible for the timely collection of Accounts Receivable balance for portfolio of 4 million.
- Researched and resolved billing disputes.
- Extensive report preparation on Excel.
- Daily utilization of Great Plains software, Lotus Notes, Summit Access Database system.
6/1992-12/1998 – Smith and Nephew Endoscopy Inc, Andover MA, Collection Specialist
- Responsible for timely collection of assigned portfolio of 900 accounts, average monthly required minimum collection was 3.5 million.
- Coordinated communication between salesforce and customers with regard to dispute resolution and payment activity.
- Verified all incoming orders for assigned territory (NY, MA, VT, ME, NH)
- Assisted training new employees as needed.
- Daily use of SAP software, AS400 system, Word, Excel
6/1990 to 6/1992 – Peerless Electric Supply Inc, Somerville MA, Credit Manager
- Collection of 2 million dollar portfolio maintaining required parameters of less than 1% over 45 days past due.
- Legal action or collection activity initiated for collection of NSF checks, skip tracing, credit approvals.
- Coordinated all legal action with outside law firm as needed to secure collections.
9/1988 to 6/1990 – Gem Peerless Electric, Lawrence MA, Collections Specialist
- Collection of assigned portfolio of 200 accounts.
- Extensive experience with governmental entities including contracts with Commonwealth of MA, all school districts in Greater Boston and Metro area.
- Promoted to Credit Manager in 1990, when company was purchased and name changed to Peerless Electric Supply.
4/1985 to 9/1988 – East Coast Lumber Inc, Hampstead NH, General Staff Accountant
- Reconciliation of all Asset Based Loan Documentation as required funding daily operations including preparation of data and presentation to bank officers.
- Complete reconciliation of General ledger and all subsidiary ledgers.
- Performed all monthly closings using AS400 system.
- Assisted AP supervisor with training of new employees as needed.
- Responsible for forecasting cash flow daily.
- Assisted by taking all vendor inquiry calls for payment.
- Implemented policies and procedures for cash handling through all retail locations and Accounting department.
OTHER BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
1/1999 to March 2007 – Dianne’s Home Daycare, Salem NH, Owner/Operator
- Responsible for daily operation of State licensed daycare facility, licensed for 6-12 children.
- Performed all marketing and advertising of daycare inclusive of design and maintenance of website.
- Performed all accounting functions including annual tax preparation.
- Performed all annual licensing documentation and maintained property to license board standards.
- Created curriculum and developed programs in early intervention Preschool and Kindergarten.
- Responsible for daily care of children ages 6weeks to 12 years.
- Mary Fisk Elementary school playground ($45,000) replacement chair 2004
- Palmer School Playground replacement ($15,000) chair 2005
- Founder, Salem Depot Train Station Renovation, 2005-2010 ($400,000.00)
- Salem Youth Baseball, Fundraising Coordinator Assistant
*References provided upon request.