- June 13, 2013
Darryl A. Mundo
522A Sixth St
Dover, NH 03820
Strong expertise in sales, customer service and business development focusing on event coordination, database and customer relation management, supervision and customer focused development and clientele relationship building. Key strengths:
- Window Platform
- Five years on-air experience including mornings, midday and evenings
- Highly Organized
· Strong presentation skills
- Production, editing and producing skills
- NextGen, Adobe Audition knowledge
Communication, Speaking and Presentation Development
· Currently host and producer of weekly music show called “The Groove” on WSCA-FM 106.1. Responsible for production of promos, sounders, sweeps and other fill in voiceovers to air weekly.
· Produced and hosted morning and evening radio shows on WQSO (FM) and WUBB (FM). Three years soundboard operator for regional delivery of nationally syndicated and local programming.
· Employer and client spokesperson in public event forums, including master of ceremonies and talent management duties.
· Coordinated marketing and commercial scheduling and in kind/in trade arrangements. Developed print and multimedia presentations to support employer and client operations, events or activities for corporate, industry or public forums.
Project Management and Community/Client Relations
· Coordinated and led multi-state informational workshops at regional schools. Allocated education focused peer opportunities for needs assessments and criteria establishment.
· Managed database goals monitoring and reporting for executives.
· Managed Event Coordinator, Media Relations and logistics duties. Project Management for industry trade shows and media driven sales campaigns.
Business Development and Customer Service
· Business development, lead generation, contact and customer relation management with focus in the IT hardware and software domains.
· Discovered network opportunities and identified key decision makers within marketplace.
· Coordinated outside sales force activities including time and correspondence management.
· Heavy phone correspondence for management and inventory verification activities to include North America, Central America, European Union. Negotiated and coordinated price points to help guide senior leadership to buy in on pricing programs. Client base, B2B and industry brand.
Supervisory and Training
· Supervised crews of various size including prioritizing and assigning duties; management and verification of deliverables; quality enforcement.
· First line of contact to clients and external groups for emergency needs. Led on boarding and training of new hires with the mechanics of company software and daily tasks. Maintained review path to assure subordinate competencies.
2012- present- WSCA-FM 106.1- Portsmouth, NH
2012- 2012- Quikrete Corporation- Brentwood, NH
(Temporary summer position)
2011-2012- WXEX-FM 92.1- Exeter, NH
2011 –2011 - Asian Atlantic Industries Stratham, NH
Business Development Representative
2009- 2010 - VXI Corporation – Dover, NH
On-Air Talent/Soundboard Operator
2006 –2009 – Clear Channel Radio – Portsmouth, NH
Business Development Manager
2005- 2008- Chameleon Group LLC – Portsmouth, NH
Dover, New Hampshire
Associate of Art:
Focus: Business / Marketing