Description: Beasley Boston is looking for a Traffic Manager to join busy radio cluster. Individual is responsible for daily log preparation, maintaining the sales order process, managing commercial inventory while maximizing revenue, reconciliation of daily log, run inventory and revenue reports for Sales staff as well as applying and maintaining audio. The position is full time.
Here are the skills you'll need to join our team:
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
· Initiate problem solving and make decisions to achieve success
· Ability to work well within departments - sales, promotions, engineering, business, digital and on air staff
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Must be a team player who sees what needs to be done and takes initiative to finish the job
· Dedication—must be willing to go above and beyond immediate responsibilities
· 3-5 years of traffic broadcast experience preferred or agency/broadcast experience
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.