The Sales Account Executive is a sales position for outgoing, organized, creative and competitive individuals. If you are a team player who wants to make money in a fun environment, then we want you! We will provide you with a salary while you learn the skills & benefits of broadcast and digital media marketing. You will have the power of two TV networks, 36-hours a week of Live Local news, a complete menu of best-in-class digital services, and the stability of America’s largest TV broadcast company behind you. We will give you the training and resources you need to succeed, in a positive and entertaining environment by a team of highly experienced sales managers. Have fun and make money. Apply now.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Informs customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops television and internet advertising schedules with clients and sales managers.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Account Executive must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that positively impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Apply by visiting: https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/aboutus/work-for-us/