Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking a Radio Traffic Manager.
This is a full-time position.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
· Oversee commercial scheduling of national and local buys
· Work with internal teams and agencies to communicate deadlines
· Work with media buyers, execute media changes and additions
· Communicate with necessary departments on issues (copy issues, content requirements, delays, etc.)
· Maximize potential revenue by monitoring inventory – introduce new procedures to increase efficiency.
· Contributes to the CCB Media’s company-wide goals
· Produce logs and distribute them to necessary departments
· Radio Traffic Experience
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
· Excellent computer skills
· Experience with Marketron a plus
· Ability to work with multiple departments
· Ability to work in fast moving environment
If you are looking to work for a great, local company focused on live and local radio, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.