(99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) seeks an ambitious individual to be a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses.
In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offer solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet sales targets; and meet with prospective clients.
CCB Media offers an in-depth training program. The ideal candidate will be a digital savvy, goal-oriented, multi-tasker who likes to outperform expectations. Success in this role will require a self-disciplined, organized individual.
This is a full-time position that offers an uncapped compensation structure. Success looks like a healthy work-life balance with flexibility and focus on productivity.
· Identify and generate new business.
· Service and grow existing client relationships.
· Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
· Generate revenue to meet established sales targets.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
· Strong client service relationship-building skills
· Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
· Effective sales presentation skills.
· Independent; self-motivated; self-accountable
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
· 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
· CRM experience is a plus
· College degree preferred
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.