Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking dynamic and engaging on air and online personalities.
Full and part-time positions available.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
· Delivery of a fun, interactive on-air presentation
· Commercial production
· Station appearances
· On-air and web content development
· Social media engagement – attracting friends, followers, and fans on social media networks
· Prior on-air experience
· Keen ability to relate to an adult female audience
· Understanding of Cape Cod and surrounding areas
· Strong writing skills
· Desire to work in a creative environment
If you are looking to work for a great, local company focused on live and local radio, please send your demos and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.