WWLP, NBC, Springfield, MA has an opening for a full-time Traffic Assistant for centralized multi-station environment. Applicants should be detail-oriented and organized and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include a variety of tasks including coordination of programming schedules and assistance in inventory management. Candidate will work closely with sales department and other station personnel.
- Responsible for developing procedures for smooth interdepartmental workflow between traffic, sales, master
- control, accounting and production departments
- Manage station inventory and oversell to maximize revenue
- Ensure programming changes are implemented swiftly to supply sales with accurate avail counts
- Ad-hoc report creation for various users including General Manager, Sales Management and Finance
- Primary liaison for Digital Sales trafficking
- Key resource for training local station Sales staff and sister station Traffic Liaisons
Solid multi-level communication skills with outstanding diplomacy. Original thinker who routinely identifies opportunities and produces innovative.
Strong computer skills, data entry and familiarity with Windows required. Prior experience helpful, but not required. Training on traffic software will be provided.