America’s legendary sports station, 98.5 The Sports Hub (WBZ-FM) is looking for a Program Director. Are YOU the Bill Belichick of Sports Radio? Can you coach and lead our Marconi award-winning dynasty to another decade of wins? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a seasoned programmer looking to make a mark in the big leagues with one of the country’s leading brands!
WBZ-FM serves as the official broadcast home of the New England Patriots, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics and New England Revolution.
Here are the skills you'll need to join our team:
- 5-10 years of Program Director experience, talk formats preferred
- Success in coaching seasoned, major market on-air talent
- Ability provide overall vision and direct all facets of brand: on-air, social, digital, & street
- Coordinate multiple play-by-play broadcasts
- Assist in negotiating contracts with teams for play-by-play
- Work with sales and digital to integrate clients into station and play-by-play content
- Able to write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
- True team player who can take direction creating, understanding, and advancing a plan and work closely with programming, sales, and digital departments
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your on-air work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –98.5 Sports Hub (WBZ-FM)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.