WJMN/MIA General Sales Manager & CCM+E Boston Digital Sales Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist Director of Sales in growing national, local, direct developmental business, Digital, integrated marketing and National revenue.
· Meet budgeted revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
· Consistently exceed market revenue performance.
· Provide front line supervision to ensure Account Executives (AE’s) achieve assigned sales objectives and budgets.
· Recruit and mentor a team of Account Executives into a cohesive unit to increase productivity and exceed minimum sales requirements.
· Coaching and training including: review of sales proposals, in-field coaching, prospecting, cold-calling, client needs analysis, client presentations and weekly one-on-one meetings with Account Executives.
· Maintain written plans of development for each account executive.
· Manage inventory and rates through coordination with Director of Revenue Management and the Traffic Department
· Develop world class sales materials and presentations.
· Account list management, weekly projections and plans to maximize revenue.
· Minimum 5 years experience in media sales.
· Previous sales management experience preferred.
· College degree preferred.
· The ability to exceed budget goals.
· Strong leadership, management and presentation skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to analyze business and develop winning strategies.
· Working knowledge of Arbitron, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point and ability to master CCM+E systems.
· A proven track record of leadership, negotiating, coaching, training, and motivating employees.
· Demonstrated success in new direct business development.
· Client service and relationship building skills.
· Strong planning and execution skills, written, verbal communication, and organization skills.
· Candidate must be an expert in cultivating new, direct, and developmental business, as well as Internet and integrated marketing revenue.
· Valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance.
· Local market knowledge and client contacts a plus.
· Ability to recruit and train talented sales team and create a winning sales culture that gets results
· Compensation based on your ability and experience
If you meet these requirements, please indicate your interest by submitting an application through https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/.
Clear Channel is an Equal Opportunity Employer